Good Morning, thought I’d sneak in a Saturday edition of “Shelter Loves” today. I’m obviously admiring all things Oscar inspired this week. Including this stunning but intriguing photo by Terry O’Neil of Faye Dunaway the morning after winning an Oscar in 1977 for Network.
“She isn’t sure quite who she is any more. I waited for her to look away from the camera, and I got the shot. I look at this picture often, and I’m still so proud of it. It’s still the best Oscar picture ever taken. And modern photographers should take that as a challenge.” – Terry O’Neil
2. You really can’t go wrong with a classic black heel a la Faye Dunaway. They’re timeless.
3. I’m attending a fund raising Gala next week. I’m looking forward to dressing up for a night on the town, ;). After I spend the day on book work today, ugh, I’m running out to find a pair of statement earrings like these emerald stunners.
4. Do you drink champagne? I do. This oversized bucket would look beautiful filled with chilled bubbly. I’d love to have an Oscar party some day, maybe when the kiddies are older.
5. I dream of having an entrance like this… I’d splash a little color on the front door, although the all white scheme is pretty.
7. I adore this sweet little straw clutch, it comes in natural and turquoise too.