|I enjoy throwing off a space now and then by using a black lamp shade in my designs. They add a hint of unexpected drama and contrast to an otherwide transitional room!! Here’s a peek at some of my favorites.|
1. Red Lanterns like this little guy from Shades of Light
2. Vests! I LOVE layering vests over everything this time of year. I could own all the colors of this J.Crew down version. (also adoring this vest over the mauve leather jacket – Adorable)
3. I’m excited for the release of Kelly’s new book, Rhapsody. Her design trays are truly inspiring!!
4. How gorge are these jewels by the Nana Fabella line
5. Little Dragon has a great sound to work to, check them out!!
AND CLEARLY THE COLOR MIX PINK AND PURPLE ARE ON MY RADAR. THEY DIDN’T ALL COME TOGETHER INTENTIONALLY HERE!! 😉
|I’m drawn to designs and fashion with an identity. Spaces that leave an impression resonate with me. I like to take risks and though I am pretty much a new englander on many levels, a part of me definitely belongs in L.A.! With that said, I love the work of L.A. designer Wendy Schwartz, it’s edgy but livable. I really can’t wait to move, I’ll use my place as a laboratory of sorts….I’ll be sure to try a few over the top but tasteful ideas..They usually photograph beautifully. Happy Wednesday.|
|I’m dying to use this chandelier on a project.|
|I’ve been spotting these vintage lotus lights around and love them! If I don’t use this fixture on a project soon, I may just have to buy one for my self!! The one pictured above is priced at $600 through Decor Interiors US. Happy Thursday!|