Is anyone’s summertime schedule erratic? MIne is!
Here is what I’m eyeing this week and here are the deets:
1. Wow, loving this Caitlin Mcgauley wallpaper. Those leopards need a home and would look fabulous in a little dressing or powder room.
2. I’m on the hunt for the perfect pair of black engineer boots for the Fall. Can’t you tell?
3. I’m liking the natural serenity of this space. I would add a jute rug to ground the area. I love the one I linked to!
4. I’ve always adored stars. They seem to be popping up all over the place.
5. Yes, it is my loves….Here is the artist info on where to purchase this great canvas cut out.
Good Morning! I hope you can steal some time today to take advantage of all the cyber-Monday deals..I hope to purchase these for my daughter’s bedroom. Serena and Lily is taking 20% off everything on their site today.
Here are the deets on my gift guide for her:
1. These fun cocktail glasses are perfect for the holiday season.
2. Classic trimmed placemats are a great starting point for a beautifully set table.
3. You can’t go wrong giving a bit of bling bling. Bauble bar is having a sale today!
4. I adore this necklace from J.Crew.
5. Classic totes are a wonderful gift. They are a staple in my world.
6. I think I need to add this cashmere scarf to my wish list.
7. Gloves via one of my favorite shops.
8. This glamorous Kelly Wearstler designed bottle opener could become an heirloom treasure.
9. Diptyque candles burn forever and aren’t too strong scented.
Here’s a selection of beautiful baubles that won’t break the bank, treat yourself to a pretty new piece or purchase one as a gift because can you really go wrong with jewels? All these pretties are available for under $90.00 each! I think I’ll be doing my shopping from home today. Hope you’re holiday was great!
Here’s what I’m pinning, loving, pinning this week. If you’re looking for more design inspiration be sure to follow my boards onPinterest. In the meantime here’s the skinny on the bling above!
1. Stylistically J.Crew pretty much nails it for me, mix in an edgy pair of faux leather pants and I’m all set wearing almost anything from their site! I may need to add this necklace to my bauble collection. Being a single momma I don’t get much for Christmas, (really I’m ok with that) I guess that doesn’t mean I can’t buy a present for my self once in a while! 😉
2. I love Barrie Benson’s designs and this red door at her home is AMAZING, hardware and ALL!
3. Lauren Merkin’s clutch is the perfect staple for any wardrobe! I have about six clutches that I rotate when going out, I’m loving this embossed lizard kelly green beauty.
4. Scattering bowls of vintage ornaments is a great way to add some holiday flair to your home.
5. Oh Tory, I do love your shoes!! And your shoe boxes for that matter.
6. This is a clever idea, remove your closet for a stylish console, that’s if you can give up the coat storage. I’m loving the pulls on this piece!
7. My newest style icon?? Giovanna Battaglia, she’s fierce and fearless. I love that.
8. Wish list! See #1, for thoughts on the matter. via Kate Spade
1. The Hampton’s Show House Nursery by designer House of Honey
2. These glamorous Emerald Earrings by Tory Burch
3. Someday I’ll own a classic Cartier watch that can be passed down to my daughter and then to her daughter etc. etc.
4. Aside from honesty, the ability to laugh easily is a favorite trait in a person. On the dating front I absolutely need this quality in a guy. 😉
5. I would love to add a Chippendale inspired stair rail to my new home!! (when I find it, that is)
6. Ever since a fox family inhabited my urban backyard, I’ve got a penchant for foxes. I’m loving this door knocker from Ivy and Vine.