|I am using these dishes on top of my china. They are from a family collection and are Spode, pattern: Florence. I’m loving the fretwork pattern and brown color!! Finally I had a couple of people ask for the stuffing recipe I use. I mentioned it is from the old school Better Homes and Garden’s cookbook! I combine these two, double it and add a bit more spices and of course more BUTTER!!!|
Off and running today…I am visiting a custom furniture maker (one of my favorite things to design) to check in on the progress of two amazing pieces, then to another appointment and finally trying to squeeze in a little back to school shopping with my seven year old son (who is becoming very opinionated about his clothing choices, are you finding this??) before having to race to pick up my daughter at child care.
One element that separates a strong designer from the rest is being able to pull together a cohesive story, this is especially true with marketing and graphic designers. I came across these collateral images today. They tie in beautifully with the store front and all facets of this floral business. Well done!
Have a great one! xx
|and the store front!|
Happy Tuesday! I have lots going on in my life right now, so frankly I’m routing for a short and positive week around here!!! Here’s what’s on my radar today!
1. Ranunculus and peonies are hands down my favorite summer blooms!!
2. I need a new bikini. I think I’d like a navy one with white polka dots! (top link)
3. You just can’t beat outdoor living, I’m loving this cute little hanging seat with it’s mix of bohemian prints.
4. Tory Burch + pom poms!! Need I say more?
5. I love an organized life…I’m trying to perfect this concept! image via The Glitter Guide
6. I soo agree Tina… Sometimes all it takes is a leap of faith and fabulous things happen!
|images: ?, Canadian House and Home, Bellini Portraits.|