Hola, I’m keeping things short and sweet around here today! I snuck in a “chill” yoga class with my friend Tammi this am! I need to do that more often. I’m feeling relaxed and colorful today. Here is what is on my radar this week. Happy Friyay!
1. It’s sweater and fair isle season. I would wear this Boden version in a smaller size with skinny jeans and great flat boots.
2. I was sorry to miss Eddie’s book signing last night at Hudson. I had a birthday dinner so I could not make it!
3. Ahhh, yes! Or at least throw the room off with something unexpected!
4. I wear glasses to drive. In fact my night vision seems to be getting worse. eek. I need a new pair of glasses and am going to try the free at home trial with Warby Parker. The prices are right and I would rather not feel rushed at a store. I am kinda liking the Baxter and the Jennings. Heavy glasses over power my face, these feel a bit lighter.
5. + 6. Okay so I am slightly obsessed with team Gen + Ben’s style. Their colorful and graphic designs really resonate with me. Check out the duo’s amazingly creative firm here and their home feature on One King’s Lane here. ONE WORD: GAH!!