|I’m feeling inspired by so many things lately! Here is what got my goat this week!! 😉
1. Wow, I adore painted mill work and trim! Although Pantone named orchid the hot shade for 2014 I’m loving deep marine blue shades myself!! A client and I just chose a similar Clark + Kensington shade for a built in bar at their beach house…image via Canadian House + Home.
2. I’m ready to change my hair style a little bit. I tend to straighten my natural waves but I’d like to try and create larger, looser waves. I think I need to invest in a large barrel roller iron.
3. In all honesty when I’m working from home I wear casual shoes and comfy pants. When I head out for the night and/or have meetings I love to wear current fashions. These sandals are so fun and sexy!
4. This antique mirror, faceted pendant could be an alternative contender for my kitchen remodel…loving it!!
5. I’ve had a cold/cough for what feels like months now. I could use a detox and also need to add more greens to my diet. I need to find (unpack) my mixer and begin making green smoothies as a way to jump start my day. Here’s the recipe: via