Happy Friday, this week seemed to drag on for me! I got quite a bit accomplished but Thursday felt like Friday and Monday like Tuesday, etc. etc. Here are this week’s picks on Shelter!! Enjoy the last “official” weekend of summer. My kids are off to school next week. This is both a happy and sad time for me, it symbolizes the end of summer but also a bit less chaos. Have you seen this video? Most mothers can relate, it’s classic!! xo
1. + 2. Jennifer Blecher’s Star Sister Books are a wonderful chapter style format to read with your little ones. There is also a necklace available for purchase. They make a wonderful gift set!! Learn more here.
3. Loving this bear area rug from Pottery Barn Kids! Wrapping up my kiddo’s rooms this Fall!!
4. Got to love the classic Aero Saarinen dining table, and seats with sheep skin throws…!
5. Adorable printed pant look!
6. I’ve always loved wrap bracelets, the more the better. This one and this one are from Tory Burch are fab!