WOW! How is November almost over and Thanksgiving just two days away? I wanted to share today’s post before I head out to run a zillion errands. There’s lots to love lately…..Here is a round up of my current favorites!
1. I have a fireplace and I’m going to light it for the first time on Thursday! Everything about a fire instantly warms up a home. This simple screen is the one I’d like to have…
2. You can’t go wrong with a little suede bootie. I live in them all winter season. This is the Fulton by TB. Adorbs! 😉
3. Art work brings depth and a personal touch to your living space. I discovered this piece by artist Kindah Khalidy on Furbish Studio yesterday.
4. J. Crew is having a 30% off your entire purchase sale today. This cozy look is adorable…buy all the pieces here. (Have I mentioned I am slightly obsessed with vests?)
5. So TRUE! I admit, I love staying in and relaxing…..especially by a fire with a glass of wine and a good movie.
6. I think I found a new favorite designer. These pieces by Martin Grant are both sophisticated and sexy = a winning combo no doubt! I wish I had a dressy event to wear this belted bustier top to this winter!!