Good God, it just took FOREVER to finish this blog post!! The wi-fi at my hotel is turtle slow! I’ve been in NYC all week. I’ve been lucky enough to visit the big apple for desk side editorial meetings with the editors from some of my favorite magazines such as Elle Decor, House Beautiful, Veranda to name a few! As most of you know I’m the design expert for Ace’s Clark+Kensington paint line. We’re sharing a new and fabulous concept that will be launched in the Spring of 2014. Stay tuned for the juicy details and fabulous new paint colors!!
With that said, my days have been completely booked. I did however want to share a blog post with you. *** My regularly scheduled “One Room Challenge” post will arrive on Friday. I’m not home and frankly haven’t had two second to complete much there since last week. I did however choose and pay for my new counter tops!! Woot-woot!
Here’s a snapshot of what is on my mind this week!!!
1. New York!! I love the energy of NYC city. I’m so inspired every time I visit. I feel so fortunate to be here this week. It’s been an amazing design adventure!
2. With that said, I need a new leather work and travel bag. I want something large enough to hold all my goodies but also something durable and classic. I like this Tory Burch leather tote. ** and it’s on sale.
3. What’s better than a beautifully made bed!? I miss my bed (and boyfriend!)
when I travel. I love layered pillows and soft linens! This is a beauty.
4. A stylish pair of engineer boots is on my wish list. They are perfect for the streets of NYC, and are practical and fashionable!! (I’ve been walking around in heels all week!!) This would be my dream pair!
6. My thought for the week!!
I’ll be back on Friday am!!! And I promise to post on my blog more often very soon!! It’s been a whirl wind couple of months!!