Happy Monday! Thought I’d start the week off with a little love. I missed this post on Friday, so here you go! Wishing you a fabulous week. I feel like I am finally re-grouping after the holidays and being sick for about 10 days!
1. I don’t love the cold but I do love to cozy up in a faux fur coat or jacket. This one is adorable on and on sale for a great price!!
2. I LOVE this thought. Hold it close to heart.
3. I’m loving these pulls and hope to use them on a project soon!
4. I love bright kitchens and vintage rugs, I have ordered a few great ones for client’s homes lately!
5. Boot season is in full force! I will be adding a pair of Frye – Paige boots to my wardrobe this winter. I LOVE the idea of a light color..They have two great lighter choices, these (saddle) or the tan burnished leather. Buy here.
6. I was sad to hear of David Bowie’s passing…I mean everyone has a favorite David Bowie song or two! I think I’ll listen to a little Changes or Let’s Dance perhaps while cooking dinner…Rest in Peace David Bowie, you were truly an original!!
7. You can’t go wrong with a glossy black door. I am painting the doors in my new office glossy black.