So the green references weren’t really intentional, I guess subconsciously my 1/4 of Irish heritage is shining through. Here’s what’s on my radar this week!!
1. I love classic studs with a twist, I wear them everyday!
2. This Spring’s floral prints are not only sophisticated but more sexy then sweet.
3. These mint storage boxes are very sweet!
4. I’m working on a number of projects right now, including a teen aged girl’s bath room. This springy Christopher Farr fabric happily made the cut this week!!
5. I’m also starting a kitchen renovation, at the end of our initial meeting I told the client to hand me her favorite kitchen inspiration picture, she handed me this photo. I love it! The windows make the space!
6. This vintage, brass towel caddy would surely add a dash of glamour to your powder room. Buy it here!
7. Hello, Stella!
8. I miss having a house, this pretty moment reminded me of my black, lacquered table, it’s in storage… via Elizabeth Foy Larsen, via NY times