1. I was at a design meeting in August discussing our predictions for the 2014 Pantone color of the year. My guess what a shade of deep blue. From what I’ve heard, it’s a top contender. Blue mixes beautifully with so many shades.
2. I’m loving these malachite suede ballet flats from Tory Burch.
3. I’m thinking of creating a fun art – organization wall in my new kitchen.
4. I’d love my next trip to be to Paris!!
5. I love to entertain in the fall. These cheese knives from C. Wonder would come in handy.
6. A little white T and classic watch are staples in my closet!