Here’s what is garnering a bit of attention on my Pinterest page this week!
1. I’m loving this fiddle head fig leaf drawing by artist Emily Ann Grady. Most artists on Etsy will create commissions for you.
2. I’m dying to paint some built ins with a splash of color.
3. I need to curl my hair with a barrel iron and wear it like this! I love how full her hair looks.
4. I’m on the search for a pair of ballet flats for my daughter Emerson. These would actually stay on her feet.
5. The playroom is almost done in my basement. I ordered the rug Friday and am considering ordering this light fixture.
6. I love this thought!
7. Mudrooms can be chaotic. I prefer to keep them as clean lined as possible. A bit of clutter is always inevitable.
8. I’ve been using a clutch instead of a large bag all winter. This Rag and Bone one would work with almost any outfit.