Where I grew up the third of July was the biggest night of the year. I lived up the street from a beach that stretched on for seven miles, if we were lucky enough for a clear evening the fireworks and bonfires lit up the shore for as far as you could see. It was amazing! I have fond memories of those nights and the shenanigans that went on…It is still my favorite night of the year. I’m about to mix up my favorite dip (recipe below) for a cookout. Be safe and have fun if you’re venturing out tonight!
Here’s what I’m loving this week:
1. The forth of the July! I love our flag and feel blessed to live in such an amazing country/place.
2. Fireworks!!! Watching fireworks is a top ten favorite moment for me!
3. These beautiful earrings
4. These pineapple jars could store a multitude of goodies.
5. This clambake table setting via Martha Stewart
6. Casual whites on a hot summer day!
1 cup mayo
1 cup of sour cream
1 tablespoon of finely chopped onion
1 tablespoon of dill
1 tablespoon of parsley
1 teaspoon of celery salt
Mix, chill for an hour and serve with fresh cut veggies. This dip is always a huge hit!!