Whoo hoo, it’s Wednesday already!? Here’s what I’m obsessing over this week! I have my fundraiser Gala this weekend, so I’m putting the finishing touches on my look! Here’s the rundown of my loves….
1. I love fun over sized bauble rings. I could use a new ring and this oversized gem would be a perfect addition to my collection.
p.s. – ShopBop is having a huge saving sale right now! (where the ring and booties are from)
2. I love and think heels are quite sassy but realistically day to day I wear skinny jeans and little booties, much like these! I have a Rag and Bone pair on my radar but I like these too, and they’re less $$.
3. I’d live in this sweater with leggings and again..booties this Spring.
4. Tortoise!! I can’t get enough of it. Necklace + Mirror
5. How adorable is this little pendant. ?? It would be perfection in a powder room!!
6. Emerson Fry’s Spring line is live today!! Looks fab!!
7. I’ll add a splash of color to my lips this weekend!! I find Nars gloss gives the right amount of plump to your pout.
8. I’m wearing my hair up this weekend, and I’m not sure if I’ll go with a traditional chignon or try something a bit fresher and unexpected. Blake’s hair looks beautiful here!
9. I adore a room a little girl can grow with, this one is nicely grounded with the hints of cocoa.