|HAPPY FRI-YAY all! It was hard transitioning back to work after my tropical vacation but I made it and here it is, Friday already! These are the goodies and great “stuff” that caught my eye this week!|
2. I mentioned gardening yesterday on the blog. Every summer I plant my herbs in pots and leave them near my back door! Ummm, these look amazing!!
3. Lauren is so chic!! I am going to a lax fundraiser for my son tonight and we are supposed to dress like pirates! Pirates? Really? I am taking my inspo for my outfit from this shot! Arrghhh….
4. This space is a very layered but it works because the colors were repeated and pattern sizes were varied. I love me a non cookie cutter looking house. Rebecca de Ravenel’s home is just that….
5. I AM buying this light fixture for my living room! Let’s just hope my kids don’t knock it off the wall.
6. I love sipping tequila drinks. I’m a bit of a tequila snob though and will only drink the good stuff! (it is so much better) This pretty drink is called, The Paloma (image and recipe found on Goop).
4 1/2 cups of Grapefruit soda
6 limes, lime juice and wedges
A shot of silver tequila
** don’t ask why the typing is not cooperating on my blog…I had no time to fix it. Have a fabulous weekend!! xo