I’ve been in search of some serious inspiration lately. I also have a few trips coming up, which always gets my creative side bubbling over with fresh ideas and new perspectives.
Here’s my point of view this week:
1. Okay this outdoor space by Jill Sharp Weeks is BANANAS good! In fact this entire home is amazing and it’s, wait what?, a rental?? In all my years I have never come across a rental this gorgeous. Image via: House Beautiful
4. I love peeking at Fashion week looks! Here’s a relaxed outfit at the 2017 Milan Fashion Week.
5. I love this quote. Every experience good or bad holds a lesson. I hope to take my children on a few more adventures and experiences this summer.
6. I am obsessed with everything on the Twine and Twig website. I bought three of these bracelets (which I have somehow misplaced) but hope to purchase more. I want to layer them just like this!!
7. I enjoy trying new restaurants and traveling. Here’s an entire camp site on my wish list!!! Yum!