My apologies for the late post. I was up and out by 6:20 a.m. and have been running around all day! Here are this weeks favorite picks. Clearly I’m channelling Spring cause there’s a whole lotta pink on this board…
1. This Chloe weekend is perfection! I’d use it ALL the time.
2. Fresh, white and light grey spaces..plus I love the sofa details. I need to use this graphic on cushions soon. I think I have just the job for the detail!
3. Pretty hampers all around!! How cute is this one.
4. I’m thinking I need a family crest designed by the Happy Menocal. And red foxes? yes please.
5. I’m adoring shoes with feminine bow details at the moment. Valentino pictured (out of my $ range right now but wanted to share none the less )
6. I’m often hard pressed to find a bar stool I like. This one? Gorge! via
7. Ahhh, the crafty things you I could do if there were a few more hours in the day. I love the idea of covering a tack board with a pretty print and brass tacks. via two twenty one