It’s hard to believe Fall is right around the corner. In lieu of a beloved outfit today I’m posting my fall wish list picks with you!! I tend to layer my looks throughout the Fall and winter. Some of my best fashion pieces and investments have been vests. I’m slightly obsessed with them and style them with almost everything!
Here are the deets and links:
1. I need a new cable knit sweater. This one is actually a boys version but I’m hoping the largest size fits. It’s cotton, so it won’t be itchy!! I can’t deal with itchy sweaters.
2. This is Longchamp‘s latest bag. LOVE!
3. I adore this stackable heart ring. Ever since I got divorced and stopped wearing my rings (of course) I’ve wanted to treat myself to a pretty ring to wear on my right hand instead of my left. This little darling could work.
4. A Tory Burch staple and definite purchase for me this fall.
5. J. Crew Vest, nuff said. (liking this flamingo shade)
6. Leather is everywhere this Fall. This jacket is killer…….need it.
7. Time to switch out my hot pink toes for some moody neutral shades. Essie has great colors.
8. J. Crew over sized jewels never disappoint.
9. Vest #2. This would work well with both casual and dressy looks.