I’m adoring this season’s most feminine trend..the ballet flat. It’s a chic alternative to heels. I’m
especially eyeing all the lace up versions with the round toe. They couldn’t keep this Miu Miu’s edgy version in stock!!
Here’s my round up, I’ve included splurges and steels.
1. Steve Madden lace up
2. Aerin Lauder – these are perfection, but wait everything Aerin does is perfection!
3. Cole Haan from Lord and Taylor, they are having a fabulous shoe sale not to be missed: buy one pair save 20%, buy two pair save 25%, buy three pair save 30%!!!!
4. Sam Edelman – a staple shoe that comes in tons of colors. I am voting for camel today. (more on this shade
5. Valentino – Dreamy
6. Aquazzura – Last year’s hot shoe re-vamped.
7. Miu Miu – I still have a pair of Miu Miu boots from about ten years ago. They keep coming in
and out of style and I keep wearing them! 😉
8. A classic.
Finally, these from J.Crew have the look of a ballet flat with a heel…They are adorbs on and are selling out quickly!!!! They are also 25% off with code: best dressed.