|As I’m sure you have heard, we are bracing for a blizzard over here in the Northeast!! I think we are pretty much prepared for the storm. School was just canceled for tomorrow..My fingers are crossed that we don’t lose power! (cause that is never fun with two little kiddos)..Here’s my essentials prep list! Stay safe and warm everyone! (and lucky you if you reside in a toasty climate!) xx
1. A cozy room!! Someday I would love to design or buy an over sized sectional with big ottomans. I would live on this sofa… This room looks well loved….
2. A flashlight – why not a pink one?? It is no secret that I love pink.
3. Games! Matty and I love scrabble – we are both competitive types. I’m sure my son would too.
4. Hot chocolate with Baileys. Sorry but I can’t get through a storm with a drink… 😉
5. A cozy sweatshirt..love this layered one.
6. Slippers!! I worship them. Honestly, what is better than slippers around the house?
7. A big blanket for snuggling on the sofa. I think my entire family could fit under this one.
8. Plenty of candles.
9. Snacks!! Lots and lots of snacks!!
10. A good shovel, cause we do have to get out there and shovel at some point.