|Surf Shack// Laid-back Living By The Water. This book is filled with house tours of surf homes around the globe! By Nina Freudenberger.|
|Purchase the “Pray for Surf” art here. Design by Amber Interiors.|
|Billabong has some pretty cute bathing suits and rash guards.|
and of course every surfer needs a pair of Vans!
Good day Friday!! Why does the summer feel more hectic than the other seasons? Oh right, when my kids aren’t in camp, they and a few more from the neighborhood are always at my house! I actually do love that they hang out here but it makes for a busy life (and messy crib). I just sat down and poured myself a chilled glass of wine. Here are my loves this week:
1. I have a thing for a. this particular shade of blue and b. anything with a scalloped edge..awnings, bedding, stationery, sleeves..you get the idea.
2. Hells yes. There are NO guarantees in life, love your friends and family hard and HUG them often.
3. Okay, this is a pretty cool book. Style is such a personal thing and I adore that every person has their own sense of it! (or not)
4. How fun are these rings? Apparently they are from Paris. I am hoping they still have some in stock. Source
5. This color again!! I am ordering this amazing dress for a fun little photo shoot I have coming up. J.Crew is hosting a 25% off their entire site today. Enter code: FRIDAY.
It’s not often that I share two home tours in one week but I rarely come cottage style homes on the internet these days. In our world of “super size me”, it is a treat to discover a smaller home that packs a beautiful punch. This charming cape fits that bill. The mix of white, lucite and brass create a feminine palette for this mother and her three daughters.(although my kiddos would have this place sticky and messy in a heartbeat) Images via: Elle Decor. Interior Design by Raquel Garcia, Photography: Alyssa Rosenheck
|This stair case and hand rail are fabulous!|
|Yes, please on this headboard!!|
Hello and happy hump day! I have not given up on July but the last week has been wet and cool with even cooler evenings. We are almost transitioning into August, which can be touch and go weather wise. I’m heading out to a friend’s for casual cocktails by the water and I’ll be wearing an outfit similar to this one! Bonsoir!